Race #4 of Revolution Enduro travels to Steamboat Springs Colorado for series Final, August 18-19, 2018. Saturday racing will start with a shuttle ride to access new never raced trails for 3-4 Stages in the back country. Sunday August 19, will be three Stages with lift and pedal transfers at the Steamboat Bike Park and Forest Service trail system. Lunch and Awards will follow the morning of racing!
Our lodging partner, Mountain Resorts offers convenient lodging to accommodate large and small bookings.
Look for the full schedule and race maps to be posted here, to this page on race week.
Junior men and women: $165
Amateur men and women: $165
40+ men and women: $165
50+ masters men: $165
Pro men and women: $175
For questions or concerns contact: email@example.com
Friday August 17
- Registration: 1-6pm in plaza in front of Steamboat Ski & Bike Kare and lift ticket office.
- Practice Tickets: half-price lift tickets are available for registered racers on Friday for Practice. If you’re getting your ticket before Registration opens, have your IMathlete confirmation pulled up on your phone. The lift ticket office will also have a list of pre-registered racers.
- Racer Meeting: 6pm at registration
Day 1 Saturday August 18
- Late racer check-in: 6:45-7:15am
- Bike load starts at 7am
- Shuttle Depart at 7:30am. It is a 45 minute shuttle ride.
- Estimated Times (race stage and transfer): Stage 1, 45 minutes. Shuttle to Stage 2, 20 minutes. Stage 2-5: 3-3.5 hours.
Lunch and Timing check-in: you will be shuttled back to Registration to check-in your race times, and get BBQ lunch. Lunch is served from 2-5pm.
Day 2 Sunday August 19
- Gondola load time is 8am
- Stage 8 Practice: 8-9am
- Race Start: 9am
- Final Timing check-in and Awards 2pm at Slopeside Grill
Race Contact info: David
Want to Volunteer? Contact Tori