Yes, 30 second intervals
No, flats, crashes, and mechanicals are part of racing. Racers are required to be be self-sufficient and carry the necessary tools and parts to repair your ride.
Yes, course maps will be released, at a minimum, 3 days before the race weekend. Practice is encouraged, and half-price lift tickets are provided to registered racers at venues with lift service.
Yes, the courses will be marked on the Friday of the race weekend. *Monarch Crest is all backcountry and will have minimal markings.
Yes, trails will be closed for the race. Trails will be open to the public during practice.
Yes, all of the race venues have camping near by.
registration is by age, it’s easy.
Yes, when possible a start order list will be provided.
- No littering, back out your trash
- Respect and help your fellow racers
- Be polite to race crew, land managers, and resort staff
- Wheel and Bike replacement with approval from Chief of Timing, time penalties may apply
- Category changes only before the race starts
- Ride within your abilities
- Laugh and have Fun while racing your bike!
* Revolution Enduro wants to provide awesome racing wrapped in a weekend of Fun. Help by following these simple rules to make for a great time.