Round two of Revolution Enduro travels to Steamboat Springs for a two day, epic back country adventure! This race will offer a mix of classic old school single track and a sampling of new tech trails in the area. Course maps will be released in June.
These will be two of the most memorable and enjoyable race days that you’ll have on a bike this year! You get fun-tech, fast, single track moto trails on Day 1, and raw-janky-send-it-I-want-more-tech, new single track trails on Day 2. If you like big days on the bike, long descents, or are training for Nationals or Whistler EWS, this is a race for you!
July 18 and 19 _ Practice: All courses will be marked for practice by Thursday June 18.
July 19 _ Racer Check-in will be held in Steamboat Springs at Steamboat Ski & Bike from 2-7pm
July 19-20 _ Free Camping and Race HQ for Saturday July 20 is HERE . This is approximately 45 minutes from Steamboat and the Staging and Late Racer check-in. Toilets and potable water will be available. Breakfast will be available to purchase from a local food truck. Post race timing chip-out and lunch for all participants is also at this location. Directions from Steamboat.
Lodging: If camping is not your thing, book your lodging early as Steamboat tends to book up on the weekends! Lodging discount code is RGVIP19 at either of these properties, Mountain Resorts or Simply Steamboat
July 20 – Day 1; 5 Stages. About 25 miles
- Late Racer Check-in, 6:30-7:45am.
- Racer meeting 7:45am
- Race start 8am
- Lunch and cold beverages! 1-4pm at Race HQ
- Bus Shuttle from Stage 5 Finish to Race HQ, 12:30 – 4pm
July 21 – Day 2; 3 Stages. About 14 miles
- 6:30 -7am Bike load. Ice Rink/Rodeo Grounds. Car parking, bike load and bus load all happens Here.
- *There is no parking at the Day 2 race start. It will be an automatic disqualification for any racer that does not load the bus!
- 7:15am Journey start and Bus loading will take place at the Ice Rink parking lot.
- 8am Transfer Start
- 12-3pm Lunch at Howelsen Beach, next to Rodeo Grounds, here.
- 4pm Awards!
Youth Category, 10-13
Day 1 – will receive shuttle to Stage 2, and race stages 2 through 5. Adult sweep will ride with this group both days.
Day 2 – will race stages 6 and 7. Pedal Transfer, down Buffalo Pass Road to Howelsen Hill for Lunch after Stage 7, with adult sweep.
Made possible by our local Steamboat sponsors
2018 Race recap video!
For the full 2018 race report on Pinkbike click here.
2018 #FOLLOWCAMFRIDAY & Course Preview by: Nate Hills