Race #2 of the Revolution Enduro will be hosted at Granby Ranch, Colorado. This event is a one day race a short drive from the Denver area. This bike park is small but mighty, offering fun technical trails with a mix backcountry and lift access racing. Practice will be on Saturday June 16 with lift tickets available to racers for $25. Race entry includes the race-day lift ticket, five stages, lunch and awards. The resort will host camping in the upper parking lot for a fee. See event schedule and race details below!
Youth & Junior: $100
Amateur men and women: $100
40+ men and women: $100
50+ masters men: $100
Pro men and women: $110
We have a fun day or racing lined up for you! Five Stages, 3 in the park, and 2 side country. The day will start with a mellow warm-up Transfer to the summit to drop Stage 1 in the park. Stages 2-5 will be lift access. Stage 3 will be raced blind! Stage 4 will offer a pedal transfer after the lift ride, to some new, raw-fresh trail in the side country. Stage 5 will be back in the park to wrap up the day! The Course Map will be released on Friday June 8.
All categories will ride the pedal Transfer to Stage 1. The Youth Category, age 10-13, will race Stages 1,2,3, and then race a special-stage 4 trail to end their day!
Saturday June 16
- Bike Park Hours: 10am – 5pm (Practice). The $25 practice lift tickets will be sold at the ticket office in the bike shop. Have your registration confirmation email pulled up on you phone to show the ticket sale attendant.
- Racer Check-in, 2-6pm at base area
Sunday June 17
- 7-8:45am Racer Check-in at base area
- 8:45am Mandatory Racer Meeting at base area
- 8:55am Transfer Start lift-base trail access
- 9:00am Stage 1 Start
- 4:30pm Awards
Category Start Times will posted Wednesday June 13.
FAQ & Race details
- Aide Station: there will be an aide station at the base area and Stage 3 Start area,with water and Tailwind sport drink.
- You will end up at the base area after each Stage.
- Helmets & pads/armor: you can where either half-shell or full-face helmets, or swap back and forth during the day. Uphill transfers require a helmet. Same for armor if you wear it.
- Transfer 1, 8:55am start-time, on Natures Way. Stage 1 start-time is 9:30 for Pro Men.
- Lift ticket is included with registration fee for Sunday June 17.
- Practice is optional
- Transfer 2, to Stage 4, 1.7miles, 330 ft. elevation
- Lunch will be open from 12:30-4pm.
- Volunteers welcome! Please see email contact, below, at the bottom of this post.
- T1. Pedal Transfer-Nature’s Way
- S1. Silky Johnson
- Lift Transfer for Stages 2-5
- S2. Cheese it-Tron-Cheese it
- S3. Blind Racing!
- T2. Vista Ridge Rd. – Wade’s World
- S4. Powerline-Ying-Rabbit
- T3. Cakewalk
- S5. Cougar (*not racing the big jumps at bottom)
Youth-Groms: Age 10-13. Stages 1,2,3 and Strawberry Jam!
COURSE MAPS: Click to enlarge!
If there are issue loading or viewing the above JPEGs click HERE for a PDF format.
|Trail||Nature’s Way||Silky Johnson||Cheese it-Tron-Cheese it||(blind course/unnanounced)||Powerline-Ying_Powerline-Rabbit Runn||Cougar|
|Category||Transfer Start||Stage 1 Start||Stage 2 Start||Stage 3 start||Stage 4 start||Stage 5 start|
|Pro Men||8:55:00 AM.||9:30||10:15||10:40||11:15||11:45|
|Junior Men-by age||9:15||10:05 AM||10:50||11:10||11:50 AM||12:25 PM|
|Master Men||9:25||10:20||11:05||11:40||12:05 PM||12:40|
|All Women/Pro||9:35||10:35||11:20||11:55||12:25 PM||1:00 AM|
|Am & Jr Wmn. all Cats||9:35||10:38||11:12||12:00||12:45||1:20 AM|
|Youth||9:35||10:46||11:45||12:20 PM||1:00:00 AM, Strawberry Jam!|
Camping & Lodging
Lodging deals are available from Resort Management Group. Use promo code ENDURO18 (This is not case sensitive), for a lodging discount; 10% off 1- 2 nights, or 15% off 3 + nights.
Defer: the last day you can defer your registration to Angel Fire or Steamboat Springs is Monday June 11, IMathlete.
Event & Volunteer contact: firstname.lastname@example.org